One of the more popular free-to-play battle royales, Apex Legends is set for another bumper month of action as the Season 11 update is now live. Of course, the new season always brings massive changes to the title, and gamers are quickly trying to figure out the new meta standards.
Prime Gaming members will be delighted to hear the new season also brings with it a set of exclusive Prime rewards. Here's everything you need to know about the Apex Legends x Prime Legend of the Month Bundle.
How to get the Apex Legends x Prime Legend of the Month Bundle
Unlocking the Apex Legends x Prime Legend of the Month Bundle for November is a simple process, and free trials for Prime Gaming are always available. The November Apex Legends x Prime Legend of the Month Bundle is available for unlocking beginning Friday, 5th November, and available until 16th December.
Here's what you need to do:
- Head to the Prime Gaming website and click on the "Try Free" button.
- Link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account if you haven't already.
- Link your EA account and Prime Gaming account here.
- Now open this page and click on the "Claim" button on the Apex Legends Venom Blade bundle.
- Log in to your Apex Legends account and the rewards should be available, you may need to restart your game and or console if they don't appear at first.
The November Apex Legends x Prime Gaming bundle includes the following:
Apex Legends x Prime Legend of the Month Bundle - November
- Venom Blade - Ash Skin
- Red Alert - R-301 Weapon Skin
- Super Charged - Ash Banner frame
Stay tuned with our dedicated Apex Legends page throughout the entirety of Season 11 for all the latest from EA Sports. We'll be sure to have all the updated weapons and Legends tier list, as well as other battle royale information.
Featured image courtesy of Prime Gaming.