After three months, we've arrived at the final week of CS:GO Operation Broken Fang. Despite being the last batch of missions, the Broken Fang Week 16 missions aren't all that great but there is one special mission fans might be interested in. Best of all, you can still earn some more Stars by grinding them out before Operation Broken Fang comes to an end. Here's what you need to know in order to complete all the Week 16 missions.
Broken Fang Week 16 Missions: How to complete
There's a total of five missions in Broken Fang Week 16 for CS:GO players to complete. This batch of missions is called "Ancient Danger".
One mission called "A Lasting Impression" stands out, as it revolves around the new co-op story mission for Broken Fang.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 16 missions are:
- Just Scratching The Surface: Win rounds in Competitive: Ancient - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- That Belongs In A Museum!: Get 25 UMP-45 kills in Guardian: Ancient - Two Stars
- Lost And Found: Win rounds in Retakes - One Star per 3, 7 and 10 each
- A Lasting Impression: ...the retina quickly adapts to the bright stimulus, creating temporary blindness - Two Stars
- Keep Your Eyes Shut!: Blind the enemy with flashbangs in Casual: Defusal Group Sigma - One Star per 7, 15 and 25 each
While most of these missions are very self-explanatory, one stands out. We are, of course, talking about the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang final mission entitled "A Lasting Impression".
How to complete A Lasting Impression mission
The short story mission for CS:GO Operation Broken Fang is easy to complete, and you can do it with either bots or a friend.
However, those who want to complete the "A Lasting Impression" mission for their Broken Fang Star rewards might be scratching their heads.
To complete the "A Lasting Impression" mission, follow the steps below:
- Launch into the new co-op Strike mission.
- Find the three tiny lights on the walls of the briefing room.
- Toggle them so they all show green.
- A door will open in the wall. Pull the switch to activate hard mode.
Check out a video from YouTuber JustBogdy below showing you how to quickly find the three lights.
With the Broken Fang "A Lasting Impression" mission now complete, you have just earned two more Stars.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.