To celebrate the launch of the 4th season, Twitch Rivals is bringing us a new Fall Guys tournament!
The Fall Guys Season 4 Launch tournament will feature 60 Twitch streamers competing in the style of a Battle Royale tournament.
Fall Guys Season 4 features a lot of wacky new levels and obstacles which will bring completely new levels of fun, and of course, inevitably a lot of funny situations.
If you are a Fall Guys fan and are excited for Season 4, make sure to mark your calendars! Here's everything you should know about the event.
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch schedule
The tournament is a 1-day event and it is scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd March.
The event is set to start at 9 pm CET / 4 pm ET / 12 pm PT
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch format
- The tournament will have 30 duos competing in a private lobby.
- Players earn points for the team by advancing to the final round of a lobby and by getting crowns.
- The tournament will future the “match point” format and it will be played in the style of a Battle Royale tournament.
- Upon hitting a certain points threshold, a team is considered to be on “Match Point”, and will win the tournament by placing 1st in a game (provided it is game 7 or later).
- If no team wins after 10 games, the team with the most points will be the winner.
The interesting rule is that there are no rules when it comes to griefing, so that means that teams can do whatever they find necessary to make sure that they have more points. Stream-sniping is still forbidden though!
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch players
A total of 60 Twitch streams will participate in the event, but the list of invited content creators is yet to be announced.
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch prize pool
The tournament boasts a hefty prize pool of $50,000 USD, which will be split as follows:
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch stream: Where to watch
Twitch Rivals Fall Guys Season 4 Launch will be broadcasted live on the official Twitch Rivals channel, as well as on the personal channels of the participating content creators.