In Far Cry 6, you can complete Los Bandidos Operations to get various rewards that will aid you in your journey full of adventures. However, you will require various leaders to complete particular operations, and each one of them has two unique skills.
These include Benito, Alfredo Maximo, Big Papi, Freddy Jr, Isabela, Marisol, Sergio and Zenia. There are a total of eight leaders available in the game, and here's how to get each one of them.
How to get all the leaders in Far Cry 6
You will have to complete a quest to obtain Benito while the rest of the leaders will be unlocked by completing various Yaran Story missions:
- Benito: Complete the Fuel The Revolution quest on Isla Santuario
- Alfredo Maximo: Complete the Main story mission "Lion's Roar" at the Gran Hotel Caballero in El Este
- Big Papi: Complete the "Big Papi in Little Yara" Yaran Story mission at Barrial in Muerte Point
- Freddy Jr: Complete the "Stealing Home" Yaran Story mission in Cruz Salvador, Segunda
- Isabela: Complete the "Wing and a Prayer" Yaran Story mission at Noventarmas, Bandido Escarpment
- Marisol: Complete the "Wing and a Prayer" Yaran Story mission at the Noventarmas, Bandido Escarpment
- Sergio: Complete "Tricks of the Trade" Yaran Story mission at La Joya, Catalina Ridge
- Zenia: Complete the "Stealing Thunder and Heavy Metal" Yaran Story mission at Costa del Mar, Colinas Plains and Lozania, Monjas Valley and "Paint the Town" located Esperanza, West Lado.
Players can unlock the Los Bandidos missions via the Camp Facilities at the main Guerilla camps around Yara, and these can be initiated at Madrugada, Velle de Oro, and El Este.
For more on the gaming industry, check out our general video games section, filled with news, guides, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Ubisoft.