Here are the unofficial Fortnite v19.10 patch notes, featuring the expected content, bug fixes, server downtime, and more.
Fortnite server downtime for v19.10 update
With every big update to Fortnite, players will have to endure a few hours of server downtime, and v19.10 is no different.
The servers go down at 09:00 UTC and matchmaking will be disabled approximately 30 minutes before the server downtime gets underway.
We expect the server downtime to last three to four hours to deploy the Fortnite v19.10 update.
Fortnite v19.10 content
As the first major update for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, a lot of new content is expected. We've already covered that the Tilted Towers POI will be returning.
As the snow continues to melt across the Fortnite island, Stage 6 is expected to begin on 18th January 2022.
According to famed dataminer HYPEX, we can expect the following content from the Fortnite v19.10 update.
- Cover Canyon POI & Possible IO Boss with Mythic SMG
- Tilted Towers & Snow Stage 6
- Butter Cake rideable animal & Butter Berry shield fruit
- Haven NPC that sells Butter Berry
- Foundation's Glider & Pickaxe edit style
- Grenade Launchers
We will bring you some detailed guides on the new SMG, NPC locations, the Grenade Launcher stats and more.
Fortnite v19.10 patch notes - All bug fixes
While Epic Games does not release official patch notes for Fortnite updates, the Trello board does suggest the bug fixes and improvements we might see in the v19.10 update and is the closest to real patch notes we can get.
Check out the list of bug fixes and improvements for multiple sections of Fortnite below coming in the v19.10 update as per our unofficial patch notes.
Battle Royale fixes:
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue – the Quest will be auto-completed for all players
- “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator.
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters.
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles Not Visible.
- Healing while in tent is disabled.
- Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played.
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save the World
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
So there you have it, the unofficial, early patch notes for the Fortnite v19.10 update, with the expected bug fixes and content additions.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Fortnite section for news, guides, patch notes, leaks and much more.
Featured image via Epic Games / HYPEX.