There has been so much excitement in the Fortnite battle royale since The End of Chapter 2 and the subsequent opening act of Chapter 3. Players have been treated to a map switch-up after the destruction of the Cube Queen flipped the island over, revealing some all-new locations.
As is the case with any new segment, the new season brings with it an all-new battle pass, filled with tons of exclusive rewards. Completing challenges is still the best way to clear levels on the battle pass, as it rewards you with massive amounts of XP.
Here are all the Fortnite Week 5 challenges that just went live in Chapter 3 Season 1 of the popular battle royale.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 - Week 5 challenges
Each Thursday at 2 pm GMT, Epic Games release a new challenge set for the seasonal battle pass. Challenges are often simple tasks, like destroying structures built by players or traveling set distances in vehicles.
While the Week 4 challenges are still available for completion, players are already looking ahead to the next set of in-game tasks. Chapter 3 Week 5 challenges are now live in Fortnite island, and everyone is racing to unlock the free XP.
There are nine tasks in total to complete the Week 5 challenge list, each unlocking 25,000 XP for the battle pass.
Week 5 Challenges - Chapter 3 Season 1
- Build structures at Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knockdown Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Keg (0/100)
- Teleport using Rifts at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat Missiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)
Check out our dedicated Fortnite page for everything from the popular battle royale as Chapter 3 rolls along. We'll keep you in the loop with the latest challenges, cosmetics, and more.