It also introduced its fair share of bugs and a patch that is going out today (21st September), will aim to squash a number of those including one which saw players able to mitigate Blitz and Montagne's hip-fire recoil but tabbing out of the window.
For all the info, including the download size, check out the patch notes below.
Rainbow Six: Siege Y6S3.1 patch notes
Y6S3.1 patch size
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.29 GB
- Steam: 847.7 MB
- Xbox One: 1.07 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.56 GB
- PS4: 1.46 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
- FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion's GU is not triggered.
- FIXED – When shooting Clash's CCE Shield with Kali's CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa's bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro's Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck's uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.