Like every two weeks, Riot Games has released all details about the next update for Teamfight Tactics, while we are getting closer to the TFT Reckoning World Championship.
This time, patch 11.18 will turn the focus to opening up more late game frontline options with nerfs to staple frontliners, continuing to adjust the powerful Radiant Items, and making 3-star 4-cost units feel as dangerous as they should be.
Besides, this isn’t the only news arriving in this patch, as a new batch of Little Legends will be available for all those collectors, bringing a universe brimming with vibrant colours with the new Inktale theme, and also a special Pengu skin perfect for the competitive players.
Patch 11.18: Champion changes
This patch will bring a lot of adjustments for the Revenant units, as Volibear will suffer a big rework by modifying the damage he can do to both champions and shields, while Ivern’s Daisy is set to be nerfed in her knock-up, but having an increase in her HP and her AD.
The other big set of changes will be for Jax, as he has become a headache for many players during the latest patches due to his OP skills, so for this patch, his HP and attack speed will be decreased, but this will be compensated with a buff on his AD at 3-star.
Some other updates include a series of buffs for many 4-cost champions that lack power when being at their last stage, like Diana, Fiddlesticks and Aphelios. That said, here is the full rundown on every balance change revealed:
Tier 1 champions
- Gragas Drunken Rage Damage: 175/250/400 ⇒ 175/250/475
Tier 2 champions
- Pyke will now always choose a new combat target after his dash. This improves his consistency at stunning units in the corner, especially when dashing short distances.
Tier 3 champions
- Nidalee Health: 800 ⇒ 750
- Nunu Consume Damage: 500/750/1800 ⇒ 450/700/1750
- Yasuo Burning Blade cast time reduced
Tier 4 champions
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Attack Damage scaling: 350/375/425% ⇒ 350/375/450%
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Base Damage: 150/200/400 ⇒ 150/200/500
- Diana Moonfall Damage: 300/450/2000 ⇒ 300/450/3000
- Draven Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 95
- Draven Spinning Axes Flat Damage: 150/200/800 ⇒ 150/225/900
- Draven Spinning Axes Attack Damage scaling: 170/180/340% ⇒ 170/180/400%
- Fiddlesticks Crowstorm Damage: 150/200/600 ⇒ 150/200/750
- Galio Shield of Durand Damage: 200/300/1200 ⇒ 200/300/1500
- Galio Shield of Durand Damage Reduction: 60/70/90% ⇒ 55/60/95%
- Ivern’s Daisy Knockup Duration: 1.5/2/6 ⇒ 0.5/0.5/6 seconds
- Ivern’s Daisy Health: 1500/2400/10000 ⇒ 1600/2600/10000
- Ivern’s Daisy Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 90
- Jax Health: 1000 ⇒ 950
- Jax Empowered Strike Attack Speed Bonus: 30/35/100% ⇒ 20/30/100%
- Jax Empowered Strike slam Attack Damage scaling: 200/220/300% ⇒ 200/220/400%
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 230/290/750 ⇒ 230/290/850
- Karma Soulflare Mana Reduction: 15/15/30 ⇒ 15/15/40
- Lucian The Culling magic Damage per shot: 50/90/400 ⇒ 40/70/400
Tier 5 champions
- Kayle Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Kayle First Ascension Attack Damage Scaling: 80/90/1000% ⇒ 60/80/1000%
- Viego Sovereign's Domination Damage: 180/360/2000 ⇒ 150/400/2000
- Volibear Doombringer no longer destroys shields. Instead, it will deal double damage to shields.
- Volibear Doombringer damage: 150/300/5000 ⇒ 125/250/5000
Patch 11.18: Trait and item changes
While the traits changes for this patch are minimal, a bunch of Radiant Items will suffer some needed adjustments after their bad performance and low pick rate during the latest patches, such as the Locket and Statikk Favor.
In addition, other items like the Blessed Bloodthirster and the Dvarapala Stoneplate are getting good nerfs, after overperforming in many of the best comps at the moment.
- (Trait) Hellion Attack Speed: 10/30/70/130% ⇒ 10/30/80/140%
- (Radiant) Blessed Bloodthirster Health Shield Percent: 60% ⇒ 40%
- (Radiant) Dvarapala Stoneplate: Armor and Magic Resist per Enemy: 40 ⇒ 30
- (Radiant) Frozen Heart of Gold Starting Mana: 60 ⇒ 45
- (Radiant) Locket of Targon Prime NEW: Radiant Bonus grants 200 Health for all allies at the start of combat
- (Radiant) Locket of Targon Prime Shield: 600/700/800 ⇒ 400/500/600
- (Radiant) Statikk Favor Magic Resist Shred: 50% ⇒ 70%
- (Radiant) Rapid Lightcannon Radiant Bonus Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 30%
- Gargoyle’s Stoneplate Armor and Magic Resist per Enemy: 20 ⇒ 18
- Giantslayer Damage Amplification when over threshold: 70% ⇒ 60%
Patch 11.18: Inktale Little Legends and Esports Pengu
As said earlier, a new Little Legend thematic will make its debut in patch 11.18, bursting from the canvas of the painted world where five elements (Azure, Terra, Darkspark, Ember, and Galeborn) vie for domain on the canvas.
With the arrival of the Inktale Little Legends, five variants each for Ao Shin, Featherknight, and Paddlemar will be available in the in-game store to acquire by direct purchase, through eggs, or through bundles (of joy).
All of these Little Legends will brim with bright colours and nice details that resemble the ink of the ancient manuscripts, as the Inktale universe is steeped in myth, with each new legend adding a fresh coat of paint over the last.
Besides, these will not be the only ones to arrive, as the hardest clapping Little Legend to date will come to the stage looking for a good rival, the Esports Pengu.
This badass Pengu will be available for 750 RP or US$5.99 on mobile, so if you want to look stylish while you rock the Convergence, this will be something you must buy for sure.
As for the Inktale Little Legends, this will be available in different bundles, either you want to buy an egg for 490 RP or US$3.99, five eggs for 2,450 RP or US$18.99, 11 eggs for 4,900 RP or US$37.99, or the Inktale Megabundle with 27 eggs for 10,290 RP or US$79.99.
Patch 11.18 will be released on 9th September through the League of Legends client. Also, if you are looking for League’s latest patch, you can check it out at the link below.
Don’t forget to check out our Teamfight Tactics dedicated section for more news, guides, updates, and esports coverage.