With the TFT Fates World Championship having crowned a new champion from Korea, and the full reveal of Set 5: Reckoning, the time has come to say goodbye to the Set 4 of Teamfight Tactics along with many of its traits, units and mechanics.
To give it a more than dignified send-off, the Riot team has prepared a final update in which things will go crazy as is tradition at the end of each set, so it is better to prepare for this last push for the end of the TFT competitive season and this set’s Battle Pass.
Patch 11.8: Champion & traits changes
(Picture: Riot Games)
To give more relevance to some abandoned compositions, in addition to providing a little more diversity and irreverence to these last two weeks of Set 4, a couple of traits and many medium and high cost units will receive important adjustments, which we will see below:
Tier 3 Champions
- Darius Fortune’s Guillotine Damage Falloff: 25/20/10% ⇒ 25/20/15%
- Neeko Blooming Burst Damage: 250/350/450 ⇒ 250/325/425
Tier 4 Champions
- Aurelion Sol Voice of Lightning Damage: 325/500/1400 ⇒ 300/475/1300
- Kayle Divine Ascension wave Damage: 100/140/350 ⇒ 110/150/350
(Picture: Riot Games)
Tier 5 Champions
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Damage: 200/350/8888 ⇒ 225/375/18888
- Lee Sin Health: 1000 ⇒ 999
- Ornn Stampede Damage: 150/250/750 ⇒ 175/275/9999
- Samira Inferno Trigger Base Damage: 15/25/40 ⇒ 10/20/777
- Sett Showstopper Damage: 40/60/400% ⇒ 40/60/800%
- Sett Showstopper Secondary Damage: 20/30/200% ⇒ 20/30/400%
- Swain Draconic Ascension maximum Health gain: 60/75/100% ⇒ 60/65/100%
- Zilean Rewind Fate Revive Delay: 3.5/3/1 ⇒ 3/2/0.5 seconds
Fortune: Added a new drop possibility for 3 Fortune 12 Losses (40% Chance)
Fortune: Added a cold hearted new drop possibility for 6 Fortune (4% chance)
Fortune: Changed the chance to drop ‘The Boot’ in 6 Fortune from 1% ⇒ 4%
Spirit Bonus Attack Speed: 20/35% ⇒ 18/30%
Patch 11.8: Lucky Lanters and items changes
The main mechanic in this expansion of Set 4 which allowed to have more options in terms of objects and compositions, will receive some adjustments that will give it even bigger relevance by increasing the possibilities and the rewards that can be obtained from these, at the time of its appearance.
- More frequent gold drops with more gold
- Significantly increased the drop rates of rare items (Neeko’s, Spatula, Force of Nature)
- Instead of having a 25% chance to not spawn a Lantern, each game will have a 25% chance to drop a Lantern in all 3 Stages
Finally, as the last announced change in the set, the Locket of the Iron Solari will receive a nerf at its last utility level, by decreasing the amount of damage covered by its shield from 300/350/450 to 300/350/400.
Patch 11.8 will be available on 14th April. Meanwhile you can check our article where we take a deep look at the good and bad of the TFT Fates, in our look back into the set’s legacy.