While the tentative changes for Patch 11.10 of Teamfight Tactics were released a few hours ago, bringing a massive overhaul for many champions relevant in the current metagame, TFT’s Lead Designer, Stephen 'Mortdog' Mortimer, has announced a mid-patch update via Twitter. As part of this mini update and in the wake of the changes announced for the next week, the Teamfight Tactics v11.9b patch will serve to balance the power some of the units have shown since the start of TFT: Reckoning, as well as few bug fixes.
TFT Patch 11.9b patch notes: Champion & Traits Changes
As for the biggest affected, Mordekaiser will see a big nerf coming as his spell damage and Legionnaire trait will be modified, while Aphelios and LeBlanc, two of the best carries in the most played comps will also receive changes to balance some issues.
Other nerfs will come to the Revenants healing factor, some stats reductions for Kennen, and minor tweaks for a bunch of champions.
(Picture: Riot Games)
Tier 1 Champions
- Ziggs: Attack speed reduced from 0.85 to 0.75
Tier 2 Champions
- Kennen: Mana reduced from 50/100 to 40/100, Spell Damage reduced from 150/200/300 to 150/200/250, and Spell Stun Duration reduced from 1.5/2/3 seconds to 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- LeBlanc: Spellcast Mana Lock increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds, and Mana increased from 0/50 to 20/60
(Picture: Riot Games)
Tier 4 Champions
- Aphelios: Attack Damage reduced from 80 to 70, and Attack Speed reduced from 0.9 to 0.85
- Ivern: Daisy Speed Radius reduced from 2 hexes to 1 hex
- Mordekaiser: Spell Damage reduced from 500/650/5000 to 450/600/5000
Tier 5 Champions
- Volibear: Mana increased from 100/170 to 80/200
- Legionnaire: Attack speed reduced from 25/60/150/250% to 25/60/110/180%
Revenant: Heal reduced from 30/75% to 10/40%
Additionally, LeBlanc will receive a couple of bug fixes to his abilities, as her chains can no longer hit the same target, and she now always begins her cast animation immediately at the beginning of her cast time.
The TFT Patch 11.9b will be released on the live servers on 5th May. Meanwhile, you can also check some of the changes prepared for League of Legends in our 11.10 early patch notes.